Water comprises about 70% of human body so it is considered the most important substance in human body.

What effects can pure clean water have on my health?
Drinking good, pure, clean water is not a luxury. It is a necessity. Clean water is indispensable for all forms of life. Experts agree that we need six to eight glasses of clean water per day to maintain optimum health. The daily cleansing of wastes from each cell, the flushing of the alimentary canal, and the purifying of the blood are all-dependent on our drinking clean water.

What effects can pure clean water have on my health?

Even tap water invariably contains a variety of poisons such as chlorine, chloramine, asbestos, pesticides, fluoride, copper, mercury, and lead.
In fact, water dissolves, absorbs and carries with it something of everything it touches. This water originates in lakes, rivers, streams, and underground sources. But pollution has invaded every place on earth. Even the Arctic and Antarctic ice caps are beginning to accumulate toxic wastes.


It is this property of being a universal solvent that has allowed our drinking water to become loaded with virtually every contaminant dumped into the environment.

The majority of tap water goes through a system of cleaning at the local water treatment plant where it is treated only to minimum standards, by sedimentation, filtration, chemical conditioning and disinfection with chlorine. The toxic metals, pesticides, industrial chemicals, the chemicals used in the water treatment are present in the already treated water, along with the dead bacteria killed by the chlorine, as are the carcinogenic trihalomethanes from the chlorine itself. If you were to purify the 24,000 liters of water that you can expect to consume in a lifetime, you would collect about 420 glasses of solids. These solids settle in our tissues, joints, artery walls and deprive nerve centers and seal every cell from the oxygen it needs. Over time from consumption of impure water, these mineral deposits become overly thick, and cause untold damage to the human body. Today, raw water, even after treatment by our cities, is a toxic chemical brew.

The Fallacy About Drinking Water For The Minerals It Contains

Some people have the mistaken belief that essential minerals are derived from water they drink. Yes, we do need minerals, but the source of minerals for the body is food we eat - not the water we drink.

Plants have a unique ability to convert inorganic minerals absorbed from the soil and water into organic forms our bodies can use. Our bodies can use few, if any, of the minerals absorbed in water. These minerals merely contaminate our water and hinder the water from performing its material functions.

According to experts in the field, there are several different kinds of water, and almost all of them are harmful in some way. These waters carry minerals, metals and inorganic compounds into our body that we cannot use. These waters carry 80% of all sickness and disease. They may contain over 700 identified chemicals all of which permeate our systems and may begin accumulating there.

When water brought into our bodies is already polluted, its natural cleansing functions are impaired. As a result, we may develop health problems as these pollutants build up in our blood vessel, joints and internal organs.

Some health specialists believe we experience hardening of the arteries, arthritis, kidney stones, gall stones, vision problems, (glaucoma and cataracts), loss of hearing, diabetes, obesity, emphysema and other ailments in greater intensities and more frequently when we live with and consume polluted or contaminated water.

Of the several types of water, such as: rain, snow-melt, raw, hard, filtered, soft, de-ionized, boiled and distilled - only distilled water is pure and virtually free of all contaminates. As a result, distilled water has no taste, no color, no odor, no bacteria, no heavy metals, no acids, no organic minerals, no toxic chemicals, no poisons.

The Fault Lies In Inorganic Minerals

We have never realized that these collected minerals from the air and in the ground are all inorganic minerals, which cannot be assimilated by the body unless they are chelated into organic molecules, The only minerals the body can utilize are the organic minerals. All the others are foreign minerals and must be disposed of or eliminated. Herein lies the problem we have suspected as the possible cause of nearly all of our aging diseases.

Your body can no more use an inorganic mineral than your car can run on Coca Cola. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either selling mineral water, mineral supplements or should wear a dunce cap to give you fair warning of his or her lack of understanding of this vital issue.

Only Plants Need Inorganic Materials

Water, as a carrier of minerals, is fine for the plant. The plant in turn converts the inorganic minerals to organic minerals. Now, our bodies can assimilate them. We have worked this process in reverse. We consume hard water saturated with Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Silicon, not realizing the body is unable to assimilate these nutrients efficiently. So nature tucks them in the joints as arthritis, in the intestinal walls as constipation, and along the arteries, causing them to harden. The Kidneys and Liver roll up the mineral deposits into little stones until they get too large for the ducts. Sometimes, the "filters" of the kidneys become so mineral clogged that Kidney transplants become necessary.

Typical Contaminants In The Categories Above Are:

  • Organics: Antibiotics, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Insecticides, Herbicides, Solvents, Growth Stimulants etc.
  • Inorganics: Hardness Minerals, Phosphorus, Asbestos, Selenium, Sodium, Flourine, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Barium, Nitrates, Copper, Lead, Chlorine, Arsenic.
  • Biological: Organisms, Bacteria, Viruses, Parasites like Cryptosporidium, Chlamydia, Giardia Cysts.
  • Radioactive: Radium, Stronium 90, Plutonium.