Distilled water is the purest water and is the greatest natural solvent on earth
Duplicates Mother Nature's method! Mother Nature's primary purification method called the hydrological cycle, in which water evaporates, condenses into clouds,
and then falls to earth as pure H2O! Distillation evaporates the water, condenses it, and gets droplets of pure
- exactly duplicates Mother Nature's hydrologic cycle, nature's primary method of purifying water.
- the single-most effective water treatment method remove 99.9% of contaminants
- the only process that boils the water, which means that distillation kills bacteria, viruses and other biological contaminants!!
- produces extremely consistent results! There is no drop in quality over time.
- the quality of distilled water is not related to the quality of the source water! Will produce consistent quality regardless of the quality of the source water.
- it is recommended by doctors & nutritionists Endorsed by top doctors and nutritionists.
The prolonged boiling process of distillation is the most effective method of killing and removing bacterial and viruses. There is simply no other process as efficient or reliable.
All four classes of drinking water contaminants are removed:
Water distillation will remove chlorine, nitrates, fluoride, ammonia, aluminium, arsenic, copper, iron, lead, mercury, radium, asbestos, viruses, bacteria, herbicides and pesticides, to name only a few. Distilled water contains virtually no solids, minerals or trace elements. It is clean, natural and healthy. Steam distilled water is the standard by which all other waters are measured.
"Steam distilled water, because of its purity, dissolves and flushes out toxins and wastes that can accumulate in our bodies. If these toxins and wastes are left in our bodies, they can cause a number of diseases including arthritis, kidney stones, hardening of the arteries, and even cancer."
Distillation is the single most effective method of water purification and can be used throughout the world on all types of source water. Unlike other treatment methods such as carbon filters and reverse osmosis, our systems are effective on virtually all contaminants and are not dependent on water pressure, water temperature, pH, or chlorine and can even be used on water containing bacteria and parasites and still produce safe, 99.99% pure water. Even in this age of high technology, there is no perfect purification process. However, when you consider all alternatives, distillation comes the closest to producing perfect water.
The Choice is Clear - Dr Allen E Banik
Distillation provides you with consistent purity, day after day, year in year out. No other method can guarantee consistent quality over time. The purity of your drinking and
cooking water is guaranteed when you use a quality distiller.