AQUA MISR Heavy Duty Industrial Centrifugal Fans
- Heavy duty industrial type centrifugal fans (Working 24h / 12 months per year)
- Capacities 1000 m3/h up to 100,000 m3/h
- Pressure 150 mm WG up to 800 mm WG
- The fans are Statically and dynamically balanced 3/h up to 200,000 m3/h
- Rotor and casing are painted by primer and finish paint to avoid corrosion and erosion, also there is available special paints for high temperature and chemicals this
depends on the type of application and client requirements.
- High versatility. Centrifugal fans are useful for multiple airflow/pressure combinations, and they can process several airflow conditions, including clean, dry, and wet air
- Multiple sizes. These fans are available in several sizes to accommodate diverse applications-such as those found in tight spaces or difficult to reach areas.
- Enhanced durability. These negative pressure fans are durable enough to properly operate in the most corrosive and erosive environments.
- Certain systems can be manufactured to restrict overloading. This prevents the motor from possible damages when overloading occurs.
- They are easier to carry out maintenance, while others have self-cleaning characteristics.
- Greater versatility. They can operate in wider range of environments and diverse air flow conditions.
- They can be manufactured in various sizes and thus able to accommodate different applications like those in enclosed places and areas difficult to access.
Types of Centrifugal Fans
There are six basic types of centrifugal fans based on the blade configuration. Each type has its own application range and different ability to perform in the industrial processes.
- Forward Curved Fans
Also known as 'squirrel cage' fans because the wheel type used in this fan is of squirrel cage wheel. The impeller has smaller forward blades. Because of the delicate nature of the impeller, it is used in low speed and low-pressure applications such as in domestic furnaces, central station units, packaged air conditioning.
- Backward Inclined Fans
These fans offer three standard blade types - flat single thickness, curved single thickness, and curved airfoil. The blades are heavier and larger and used in low pressure, high volume applications such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Radial Blade Fans
Also known as paddle wheel fans, they produce medium to high pressure and moves relatively a higher mass or volume of fluid. They are well suited for material handling and in some moderate pressure industrial applications.
- Airfoil Blade Fans
They have hollow backward inclined blades that are suitable to handle large volumes of clean air at low to moderate static pressures. These fans produce optimum efficiency and are suitable for broad operating ranges in industrial applications, HVAC systems, air pollution control, drying & filtration.
- Radial Tip Fans
They have blades of backward curved configuration but cupped in the direction of the wheel rotation. They have moderate material handling capabilities and are more efficient than radial blade fans. They are used in dust collection systems and general ventilation applications.
- Inline Centrifugal Fans
They have a rugged construction with backward inclined type wheels enclosed in a tube-axial casing. These are medium duty fans with straight through airflow and are used in low-pressure air system requirements like heating and ventilating.